Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Abbey Ryan Workshop


My friend, Kim, and I just returned home from spending nine, fun-filled days traveling and painting together. We attended Abbey Ryan's workshop in Sedona and met the most wonderful group of painters! Of course, painting with Abbey was the highlight of our trip. She is so incredibly talented, and I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to study with her again this year.

As always, she has left me feeling inspired. I'm looking forward to spending this week painting in my little studio here at home, so I had better get busy. I hope your week is off to a great beginning!

Happy painting!

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

This is a fantastic piece, Darla. The reflection in this silver piece is amazing! And I love all the colors you painted with! Excellent workshop!

Darla McDowell said...

Thank you, Hilda! Abbey's workshop was so awesome. I am already looking forward to next year! Happy painting, sweet friend! :)